Our refund policy is 30 Days. Unfortunately we can not offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1301, East Main Street, Carbondale IL 62901. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1301East Main Street, Carbondale IL 62901.
Our products are shipped within 24 hours business day if ordered Friday orders may ship out Saturday or Monday using the following carrier: USPS along with a tracking number. Delays in package(s) may be caused by weather, outside forces and acts of god. We are not held responsible for lost, stolen, or delayed package(s).
To ensure our products are pure, natural, unbleached, unrefined, and honest, as well as being free of chemicals, additives, sulfates, and parabens, we have combined ingredients which will remain soft at warm temperatures and firm at cooler temperatures. However, because of our blend of cold pressed butters and oils, some melting may occur during transport, particularly during warmer months. With refrigeration, you can experience our products as they were made to be: smooth, luxurious and indulgent. If your product is melted, please consider refrigerating for 30 minutes or longer before use so that it can solidify again. Our formulas can be used at any temperature, but whipped products may appear smaller in size if melting has occurred. The butters used in these products are solids and when exposed to heat fat crystals can form. This may impact the product in two ways: the color can change and it may also appear grainy. This does not inhibit the incredible qualities of these ingredients that are organically harvested from nature. All my products are 100% safe, even after heat exposure. If the oils and butters separate, give it a quick stir!
*DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN* Before beginning any new product it is crucial for customers to always test product on a small area of the skin. If skin becomes red, inflamed, or irritated please discontinue use immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our products or website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you consent to the use of such information by using it in the manner described in this policy.
Information can be used for marketing, ads, data sharing and analytics to better serve our customers.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The term 'Minimalist Skin and Hair Care' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1301, east main street, il 62901. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, name, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website includes, but is not limited to, the design, name, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unauthorized use may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.